To add the hub follow the below steps:
- Install Skylo mobile app on your phone from the Appstore/Play store and log in with your credentials.
- Click on three grid lines , that appear on the left-hand side and click on the "Setup a Hub" option from the list.
- Click on "+"/add icon on the bottom of the screen
- Now click on scan QR code or type the MAC ID to get the hub information
- Click on the camera icon to scan the QR code or enter the MAC ID as shown in the below images.
The QR Code, MAC ID, and the Hub ID details are available underneath the hub. Refer to the below image.
- Once you have scanned the QR code or after entering the MAC ID, the hub details will be visible on the screen as shown in the below image. Then click on "Assign Hub" to map the hub with the respective asset.
Note: The hub will be mapped with the respective company/tenant at the time of dispatch.
If you have any issues, please contact our customer support desk.